Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2013

i broke my husband's nose last night

I BROKE MY HUSBAND'S NOSE LAST NIGHT

I DID

P's NOSE, I BROKE IT

Night terrors, awoke screaming, decided something was in my bed, leapt out shrieking, headbutted P on the way, blood, yelling, more screaming, total out of body experience where I could hear him but couldn't do anything about it.

Finally got my shit together and got towels, ice, ibuprofen, water and whiskey for the poor boy.  He nearly threw up.  I nearly threw up.  My bedroom looks like a murder house.  I hope to god that I didn't permanently ruin his boyish good looks or give him another fucking concussion.

(still don't know what gave me the terrors)

I FUCKING BROKE MY HUSBAND'S NOSE.  His colleagues are going to think I'm a beater

(godalmighty, I think I need another holiday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your deepest secrets. Or your opinion on the Oxford comma. Or your favourite pre-dinner drink. Anything really, as long as it's not mean.